Thursday, November 11, 2010

Our Class Wiki - So Far

I have not added any content to our class wiki, however I do have plans for what I want to do. As editor of "New Media in Entertainment," I want to make sure the page is coherent, organized, and visually appealing. In addition, I will read through the wiki page and check it for grammar and other errors.

Also, after reading an interesting article. I want to add a wiki page titled "Mobile Phones and New Media". I think smartphones is a very big part of our generation and would be an interesting topic to discuss as part of our class wiki. I've started my research by looking at the evolution of cell phones throughout the years and how new media technology has changed the cell phone industry.

1 comment:

  1. That's a really good page to add to our wiki. I too feel that mobile phones are becoming more and more powerful and useful in our lives today. I saw a video somewhere mentioning that a smartphone today is more powerful than the computers 10 years ago. When you create this page I'd definitely try and contribute something.

    ReplyDelete